Each time a user visits the Site, he will download a snippet of code called cookie to his browser directory. Disabling Cookies, some of our services may not work properly.
Cookies used by KW Forester
KW Forester uses different types of cookies, depending on the purpose of use.
- Technical CookiesThis type of cookies is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the Site. Technical cookies can be:Persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed, but remain up to a default expiration date
Of session: they are destroyed every time you close your browser
These cookies are required to display the site properly. By modifying the settings in your browser, the user will avoid using it.
- Analytical cookiesThis cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site. KW Forester will use this information as anonymous statistics analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the needs of the user . This type of cookie collects anonymous data about your activity and how it came to the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
- Third party cookiesThese cookies are used to collect information anonymously about the use of the Site, such as visited pages, duration of stay, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interest, for marketing purposes . These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site, in our case by Google Analytics.
- Cookies – third-party software products and featuresThis type of cookies integrates features developed by third parties, such as social networking site icons for site content sharing or third-party software services (such as Google Maps). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites.
- Profiling cookiesThese are the cookies needed to create user profiles in order to send advertisements in line with the manifested preferences. We do not use profiling cookies on our site.
KW Forester, according to current legislation, is not required to seek technical cookies consent.
For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user using one of the following methods:
-> Using specific configurations of the browser
-> By changing settings in using third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Websites and third party services
The Site may contain links to other Web sites that have their own Privacy Statement. This may be different from that adopted by KW Forester, which therefore does not respond to these sites.
Cookies released from KW Forester’s site
- wordpress_XXX (XXX indicates a unique session code)
It is used to store user authentication information on the site, making it more convenient and faster to use.
- wordpress_logged_in_XXX (XXX indicates a unique session code)
It is responsible for storing the user authentication status.
This is a WordPress test cookie that checks whether the browser is enabled to save cookies or not.
This cookie stores information about the last saved post.
This cookie allows you to set up WordPress for WordPress site optimization.
These WordPress cookies have no impact on user browsing experience and do not contain personal information. They contain information about the geographic location of the visit and can be used to change the display language of the site’s content.
This cookie is used to collect information about your navigation language and provide you the most suitable content for yourself.
How to disable cookies
Additionally, you can set browser preferences so that you are notified whenever a cookie is stored on your computer.
At the end of each navigation session, you can erase collected cookies from your hard disk.
By selecting the following links, you can get specific instructions for some of the major browsers: